Thursday, October 4, 2007

First Post


Well this is my blog thing. I just needed somewhere to post pictures/videos and whatnot. The main thing I want to post on here is commericals/promos for a DVD I want to put out some time in the spring/summer 08'(maybe later). First one should be on here in about a week or so.

Here are a couple pictures, one of Darren jumping a sign in downtown Portland, and me doing a footjam one-hander in the comfort of the apartment, also a video of Brandon and me riding back in the day(3-5ish yrs. old), most of it was the ramps in the old Danevang backyard.





Manwhores?....maybe

If you look very closely, i am pretty sure Devon's hand is on Rodger's ass,maybe it is just me though.

1 comment:

nickp said...

aww clint man i miss you... come to albuquerque and ride with me?